Translate this Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The What When Why of it All!

I thought it was time to seat down and write why I am going on these adventures.  Actually its very simple, I have always been a bit of a rebel, a person prone to random ideas and actions that others might not see as normal.  You know the type: the hippies, the revolutionaries, the ones that actually change the world with their open minded thinking and sometimes well... you get the point.  My way of being was just me being authentic, it wasn't always acceptable to others but when I was allowed within society to Express, I felt more whole.
--
I wish I knew when it all started but I believe it began several lifetimes ago or possibly the essence of the Atlantean that I am, surely cries out to blossom fully on this earth.  Some don't believe in reincarnation but I can NOT believe in it.  The urge, the desire, the inclination is too strong in me not to realize that something pushes me from a sometimes, undeniably strong intense source.  I will call it SOURCE, one connection oneNESS.  It whispers, it's okay be fearless, "I got you."
--
My journey now is directly related to my current philosophy of life. I have gone the gamet from Religious to lightworker, turned around, circled back on the path to what I think is the darkness before the dawn for me and all others that are wearing the skin of humans, the earth suits.
--
I know this wasn't what you expected from my actual travel blog introduction, but I am just doing the typing my mind is busy sending the signals to my fingers.  I couldn't stop if I wanted.
--
All the time I have spent researching how life is connected to the earth, how earth is connected to the universe, how we were created, why any being outside of us would bother to create us then leave us on our own, are we living in our minds, what are are holographics, is this a multidimensional reality, is CERN opening the pit to hell, and so much more.  How important was all of that to me in this moment, it turns out those questions open one's mind to possibilities outside the illusion that is so firmly pulled over our very minds/eyes.
--
Searching, seeing, being open to explore is where my path is leading me.  It is an interesting yet joyful ride.  Some well, many do now understand, but how they ask? You don't have a job.  Or why now and be safe, as if!!  Others are more calm and see the desire that is so strong, and any having known me at all accept it as the inevitable release that has been needed for years.  Bravo they say, just take notes, I want to be there in spirit with you as you follows those dreams "girl".  See the states, see Europe, see the World, I move forward one step at a time.
--
Admittedly this wasn't what I had planned to write either but, inspiration happens.  I do plan to share actual fun facts, locations and fond memories along the way, be patient with me, it will come in due time.
Thanks for reading.
-Rene-

No comments:

Post a Comment